The testing process of Saadhvi is outlined below.
The following input is required to test an application:
- Functional specifications.
- Performance objectives.
- Deployment scenarios.
- Create test plans : Create test plan documentation with a prioritized list of test cases and execution details.
- Review the design : Review the design to ensure that it addresses all the deployment scenarios and the requirements. Also ensure adherence to guidelines for performance, security, globalization, maintainability, and so on.
- Review the implementation : Review the code to ensure that various best practices are followed.
- Perform black box testing : Test the code from an end-user perspective by executing all the end-user scenarios.
- Perform white box testing : Analyze the code for failure scenarios and simulate them by passing invalid data using custom test harnesses.
The test results are captured through documentation and reports.
1. Documentation : The documents created by Saadhvi capture details of each and every scenario.
2. Reports : Reports are produced bearing in mind requirements from the Client.